At Harp, we understand the importance of peace of mind. We have products that make sure you are protected. Get a Quote Today

Learn about our products and coverages

Learn more about the standard types of homeowner's insurance coverages

Dwelling Coverage

Covers the physical structure of your home, like the walls and roof.

Personal Property Coverage

Covers the belongings inside your home, like furniture or bicycles, even if they're damaged or stolen outside the house.

Liability Protection

Defends and covers you if someone sues or files a claim against you after being injured on your property or you damage someone else's property.

Guest Medical Protection

Covers the cost of medical expenses for someone who's injured on your property.

Auto Insurance

Our Auto policy can include six common coverages.

  • Bodily Injury Liability

    If you cause an accident and other people are injured due to your negligence, bodily injury liability coverage helps protect you against any claims for damages, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

  • Property Damage Liability

    If you damage another car (or someone’s property) and it’s determined that you’re responsible or negligent, property damage liability is the coverage that applies.

  • Personal Injury Protection

    If you or others covered on your policy are injured in an accident in your vehicle, there’s a coverage that reimburses for medical treatment. It’s called medical payments coverage or personal injury protection (optional in some states).

  • Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage

    Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage (optional in some states) is for your protection. If you’re injured by a driver who does not have auto liability insurance, you’re covered by uninsured motorist coverage. Underinsured motorist coverage pays when the other person doesn’t have enough coverage to cover the entire cost of your injury claim.

Business Insurance

Commercial insurance helps protect a business's assets, property and income. A business owners policy (BOP) is the most common policy for small businesses. A BOP typically includes three basic types of coverage to help protect a business: business property coverage, general liability coverage and business interruption coverage.

  • General Liability Coverage

    If a customer or visitor is injured at your business, and you're found liable, this coverage may help pay for the injured party's medical expenses. It may also help pay for legal costs if you're taken to court over an accident that occurred at your business.

  • Business Property Coverage

    Helps protect your business's building and its contents against covered perils. It may pay for building repairs if the business owner owns the building, and would help replace any business property.

  • Business Income Coverage

    Business interruption coverage, sometimes called business income coverage, is also typically part of a business owners policy. This coverage helps replace lost income and extra expenses if your business is affected by a covered peril.


Condo Insurance

  • Personal Property Coverage

    This helps pay to repair or replace the possessions inside your condo or townhome, like furniture, electronics and clothes, if they're damaged by a covered peril.

  • Liability Coverage

    If someone sues you after being injured in your condo unit or you're responsible for repairs after you accidentally damage another person's property, condo liability insurance may help pay for your expenses.

  • Guest Medical Coverage

    If a visitor is injured while on your property, this coverage helps pay for X-rays, ambulance rides and other reasonable and necessary medical expenses, even if you are not at fault.

  • Additional Living Expenses

    This coverage helps reimburse you for increased living costs if you temporarily can't live in your condo or townhouse after a covered claim. It typically helps you pay for food, a temporary place to live and more.


Renter's Insurance

Personal Property

This protects your possessions even if they’re damaged or stolen when away from your home, whether the location in question is an exotic locale or a friend’s place across town.

Loss of Use

This coverage kicks in to take care of additional living expenses, like the cost to stay at a hotel, should you have to relocate temporarily while your building or place is being repaired after a covered loss.

Personal Injury Liability Protection

This protects against things like slander, discrimination, and cyberbullying.

Medical Payments

This coverage can help if someone is hurt in an accident at your home.

Experience why we're one of the best insurance companies

Get a Quote Today